1. To qualify for entry in the San Diego Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, the wine or spirit must have been produced for commercial sale. Homemade wines or spirits will not be accepted for judging.
2. Each wine or spirit's category will be determined by information on the label.
3. The decision of the judges is final.
4. The Competition Director reserves the right to create new categories if the number of entries warrant.
5. Six (6) 750ml bottles or the equivalent comprise a wine entry. Two (2) 750ml or 700 ml bottles, or three (3) 500ml bottles, or the equivalent are required for a distilled spirit. All submissions become the property of the Competition.
6. Wine entry fee is $85 per wine if entered and paid by the Early Bird Deadline, February 10, 2017 Entry fee for wines after that date is $95.
Entry fee for spirits is $300.
7. Final entry deadline is
March 10, 2017 -- Extended to March 18
8. Deadline for delivery of competition wines and spirits is March 18, 2017. All entries must be shipped only to San Diego Challenge, 315 16th Street, Suite B, San Diego, CA 92101-7605. Competition is not responsible for wines shipped to any other address.
9. Make checks payable to San Diego Challenge. We also accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. Charges will appear on your statement as "Wine Cellar Productions Inc."