San Diego International
Wine & Spirits Challenge
January 26 & 27, 2024
Registration Is Now Open!
Early Bird Entry Deadline: November 10, 2023
Final Entry Deadline: December 15, 2023
Product deadline: January 19, 2024
Competition Judging takes place January 26-27, 2024
The San Diego International Wine & Spirits Challenge (founded in 1982 as the San Diego Wine Competition) is one of the longest-running and most respected competitions in the nation. Entries are judged blind by panels of esteemed wine and spirits professionals, including beverage buyers, retailers, sommeliers, winemakers, and media influencers. Silver, Gold and Platinum medals are awarded as well as several "Best Of" awards. Platinum winners receive published reviews in WineReviewOnline.com or SpiritsReviewOnline.com. All winners are displayed on the Results page of this website. Other winner benefits include:
- Public tastings throughout the year
- Numerical ratings for Gold and Platinum winners
- Publicity campaign on competition results
- Free digital medallion art for your promotional use
- Invaluable third-party endorsement from respected beverage professionals!
Rich Cook, Competition Director
+1 (760) 522-3167